fot

RE: [FOT] Story on FOT in Classic Motorsports

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [FOT] Story on FOT in Classic Motorsports
From: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 17:12:33 -0400
I was and still am firmly on Bill's side on this one... The debris flag
is rules!!!

Who's with us???

Greg Petrolati writes:

Well I can't improve too much on what was written a few years back... I
can say it was a joint opinion by Jack and Joe to change the "debris
flag" for the "checkers." Our favorite crumugeon (Bill Dentinger) lead
the counter non-revolution to bring back the "debris flag".

In this age of corporate image where having the officail approved
anything is paramount (or perhaps MGM)... the really-o, truly-o,
gosh-a-rooney, spot-on OFFISHUL logo is... (wait for it...)

Both