fot

Re: [FOT] in car videos: nice idea for FOT racers perhaps?

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] in car videos: nice idea for FOT racers perhaps?
From: <triumph_marx@freenet.de>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 22:32:27 +0200
Gary:

Right!
The closed version came first and the turbo version was run at the Can-Am
series.

But have a look at the cars the Porsche is passing...those are not 70ies style.
They are looking more than Kas GTP cars from the 80ies.

I assume the movie is wrong named and not a Porsche 917.
At the time when the 917 was competing at Le Mans the pits and the track wasn't
saperated by a wall.

So this must be a newer race where they have taken that video.

Chris