fot

Re: [FOT] Data acquisition

To: jrherrera90@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [FOT] Data acquisition
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 09:10:28 EDT
In a message dated 07/28/2006 7:17:14 PM Central Daylight Time,
jrherrera90@hotmail.com writes:

> I agree, Dave. If anyone should take a hike, let it be "Moneybags" Babcock.
>
> I think you represent the Spirit of Vintage Racing.
>
> See you at the Jefferson Circuit of Summit Point on Labor Day Weekend?

John ... philosophically Dave's original position is much closer to my own.
It was his 'style' that was offensive (as is yours above).  He apologized, and
that was appropriate.

Perhaps it is time for the FOT to embrace at least one (-1-)
rule...reasonably Good Manners.

Bill Dentinger