fot

Re: [FOT] TR4 Weber linkage with tubular headers

To: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] TR4 Weber linkage with tubular headers
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 14:38:54 -0700
Similar problem on Peyote. I use a motorcycle cable now, but as soon
as I can get to it I'll use a push-pull which you can have fabricated
at many instrument shops. Big advantage is that if your springs break
you can close the throttle with your toe. The cable cover stop used
to be attached to the manifold, but I made a bracket that uses the
oil pan cover bolts and an arm that turns the linkage from the top. I
can send you a picture if that would help. Next iteration will be a
cable that is pushed by the pedal and pushes an arm under the linkage.