fot

Re: [FOT] Garage question: No Triumph content

To: spitlist@cox.net, hottr6@hotmail.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Garage question: No Triumph content
From: KLynch7589@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 15:50:04 EDT
Shane, in regard to West Nile & with all due respect: Out here in Colo.in
over 2 years, we've lost 9 people to the virus with dozens badly affected .
Ensephalitus and what it can permanently do to folk's central nervous system is
horrible & something you'll never forget.
At our driver's meetings it isn't even suggested anymore. Just like wearing
your nomex.

It doesn't takes a real man to use DEET, just a smart one...  ;-)  Why roll
the dice?
Good luck

Kevin  RMVR