fot

Re: [FOT] Data acquisition...now Oshkosh EAA Convention

To: jerrybarr@charter.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Data acquisition...now Oshkosh EAA Convention
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 23:02:01 EDT
FoT,

I went off to Cheeseland, came back to 300 emails, and blew away most of the
subject line "Data Acquisition".

But I am picking up on some 'stormy weather' under this subject
line....always neat stuff among the more passionate of the FoT. Sorry I missed
it.

However, the EAA Convention was spectacular, as always. I couldnt find FoT
Richard Taylor so I assume he didnt make it.

Airplane People like Car People seem to attract the best and the
brightest.... Everyone is there because they want to be. Hard to find someone
that is
unhappy. And so much talent.

Then we went to Door County and spent two days biking on the Peninsula of the
Gods.  It not good to do your training for endurance the day before you leave.

Joe (A)