fot

[FOT] SCCA Runoff - 1980 Season - Info request

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] SCCA Runoff - 1980 Season - Info request
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 10:16:46 EDT
Amici

    If someone has a copy of the 1980 runoff program, would you please look
on my behalf to determine whether Ted Schumacher participated in the runoff''s
Showroom Stock category in a TR8? I am attempting to reconstruct history on
TR8 that does not have its logbook. Ted recalls using car during 1980 and 1981
season, but has no further records.

    For those of you with a TR8 fetish, Ted's old car was one of the original
ACN prototypes and still has the original engine (#40). I have to wonder why
BL made so many of these cars in brown, it is certainly not a color that I
personally find attractive.

Thank you, Cary