fot

Re: [FOT] TR3 Radiator

To: "FOT" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] TR3 Radiator
From: "Gary & Gretchen" <garygret@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 22:37:52 -0500
Art Lipp is making great-looking aluminum rads for TRs and was very pleasant
to work with. Similar price to a VickyBrit OEM replica. He's making me an
early (narrow) TR3/TR4 one without the filler extension. The photos look
great and he has 100% positive eBay feedback, I'll advise further when I
receive it shortly.

http://www.trparts.com/

Regards,
Gary Schneider, 62 EP TR4, Madison WI