fot

Re: [FOT] 1964 Triumph TR4 solid axel shock conversion

To: mymully@abnet.ca, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] 1964 Triumph TR4 solid axel shock conversion
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 23:54:05 EDT
In a message dated 7/31/06 12:43:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mymully@abnet.ca writes:

<< I understand that Moss Europe offer a kit to replace the Amstrongs with
Koni or Spax tube shocks .Has anyone tried this kit ?  Your thoughts please. >>

I bought a similar kit several years back, only the shocks are Carolla
(yellow painted shocks).  I would have to look at the boxes to spell the name
right.
 They are still sitting on the shelf.  The kit shows one end of the shocks
mounted to the sheet metal.  I believe that the Armstrong shocks and mountings
are a much better setup.