fot

Re: [FOT] Computer public service announcement (no TR content)

To: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Subject: Re: [FOT] Computer public service announcement (no TR content)
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:41:56 -0700
I saw that airstream last year. He did a nice job--clamshelled the
rear end like Brad Kahler expects to. Looks like it works fine and is
necessary with a wide car. As it is, Peyote JUST fits the hatch I
made in the back of mine. About one inch clearance on each side--
maybe less.

I did consider new a new rear end and a frame clip, but my '49 was a
little too good to carve up. after it rots a little more next to my
shed I can probably do that.