fot

[FOT] FOT] RE: Joe Guinan's Hearse

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] FOT] RE: Joe Guinan's Hearse
From: Guyots3@wmconnect.com
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 01:58:58 EDT
In a message dated 8/18/2006 7:58:22 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-fot-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 12:13:02 -0500
> From: "Joe Guinan" <joeg@neb.rr.com>
> Subject: [FOT] RE: Joe Guinan's Hearse
>
> Joe A. wrote - "We don't need no stinkin' hearse hovering around the FoT.
We
> are going to live forever."
>
> I like the spirit that reveals.  I'll start bringing limousines, as they'd
> fit in with the "Style" exhibited at Hallett - champagne and fancy snacks,
> et al.
>
> Actually, I'm keeping my eyes open for a high mileage 1994-1996 Cadillac
> limo to use as a tow vehicle.  I have seen these cars rack up over 250,000
> miles and still be running strong.  They are getting to be somewhat cheap
> now, and all came with the Corvette LT1 engine (260 hp), lower geared diff,
> transmission and power steering coolers, heavy duty brakes and suspension
> with load leveling air shocks on the rear.  They have huge trunks, space
for
> 9 passengers/pit crew workers, comfy seats and they get over 20 miles per
> gallon on the highway (without trailer). Plus, they are WAY cooler than a
> danged Astro Van.
>

> Joe Guinan
> Southwest Professional Vehicles
> 751 Day Drive
> Fremont, NE 68025
> www.spvinc.com

Hey Joe,

I think you're nuts, which is probably why I like you!

One day we will meet and that''ll be fun.

I didn't realise that you are only in NE, which is way closer than the East
Coast NASSers.

Best Regards

Lion

ps. one time I delivered a second-hand coffin to a witch friend but she was
out, so I left it in the back of her Triumph Herald Estate, unfortunately it
was a bit long for that little car, and when I shut the rear hatch, the coffin
pushed the rear window out!

I left it on the roof and put it back the following weekend! (window not
coffin).

Of course, by then they had got the coffin up to the 13th floor apartment,
although the elevator broke down half way up and the witch and her two goth
friends had to be rescued by the fire service, who were rather astonished by
the
sight of a coffin in the elevator!

It was all OK in the end, and strangely the recent spate of burglaries they
had been suffering immediately ceased.

Best Regards

<A
HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/vitesse1963";>http://community.websho