fot

[FOT] Triumphs for sale in Belmont, NY

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Triumphs for sale in Belmont, NY
From: Guyots3@wmconnect.com
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 09:47:21 EDT
Hi all,

I am only copying this email from another list here because I want some kind
soul to rescue the Sports 6, hope you don't mind.

I have NFI.

<A
HREF="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nass/message/43946;_ylc=X3oDMTJyOTEyazFhBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE2MTk5MDkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjAwMDY0NjYwBG1zZ0lkAzQzOTQ2BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNTU5ODc3NzM-";>Triumph
 barn sale 5 cars, 2 Spitfires, a Sports 6, a Herald Convertible and a
GT6 </A>

Posted by: "scot104" <A HREF="mailto:scot104@yahoo.com?Subject=Re:
Triumph%20barn%20sale%205%20cars%202%20spits%20a%20sports%206%20a%20herald%20convert%20and%20a%20g">scot104@yahoo.com
 </A>

Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:13 pm (PST)

i've cleared out the barn for moving and have 5 Triumphs that need
new homes... Any takers before i try ebay on SUNDAY???

#1 is a 1963-4 spitfire 4 form Texas ...RUSTFREE body.$1800.oo

# 2 is a 1963 Herald convertible, mostly complete,,, said to have
been a prize on the price is right show in 1963...needs a good restore
job but has most all things to do it .front floors have rust and
replacement panels to fix it.Nice top and it runs,,,,..$600.oo

#3 is a 1965 Sports Six convertible...complete running car minus the
rust ....it would be a shame to part this car out so i hope some one
not afraid of a project will pick this one out for a new home...

# 4 is a 1963/4 Spitfire 4 with hardtop engine drive line and rust.
fixable for a mister hot wrench...I'd like $300 for this car as the
parts are worth much more....

#5 is a 1969 GT6 Body/chassis...noengine /tranny/interior or glass
just a rolling body shell with a good frame and bonet....THINK SPIT ^
here that was my dream for this project....$250.and it is your
dream...

So thats it guys and gals half of my TRIUMPHS ARE HEADING SOME
WHERE....HOPE FULLY TO NEW HOMES AND SOMETIME TO DRIVE THE ROADS AGAIN...

Scot Marechaux
Belmont NY 14813
585 268 5533 home or 585 808 1662 cell

Rgds