fot

[FOT] Kas' Velocity Stacks

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Kas' Velocity Stacks
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 09:17:13 EDT
List...some of you have heard this story before....

Kas underwent extensive development of a velocity stack in the 60s with the
Triumph Competition Department.

About four years ago, Uncle Jack brought Kas' velocity stack back with new
tooling.

We achieved the HP numbers that Kas gave us on couple of dyno runs we made.
This was more than 4 HP when compared to no velocity stacks.

Recently, John James made a comparison on the Horizon Racing Dyno (Tony
Garmey) from his existing velocity stacks to Kas' design. I think the number he
related to us was a 2.7 HP increase at 5-6,000 RPM.

That being said, we just did another short run of these to satisfy some
demand. If someone in the FoT with 1.75 SUs or Strombergs would like a pair,
please
contact Jack or Joe for FoT Price.

Jack Drews:           vinttr4@geneseo.net
Joe Alexander        N197tr4@cs.com