fot

[FOT] Velocity Stacks - Kas' Design - 1.75 SUs/Strombergs

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Velocity Stacks - Kas' Design - 1.75 SUs/Strombergs
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 09:50:18 EDT
List,

Many of you have heard this story before, but;

Jack Drews produced a run of these stacks about four years ago with new
tooling.

This was the stack configuration that Kas did extensive development on in the
60s with production by Dean Moon.

Jack, Joe, and subesequently, John James have done dyno runs that have
verified the results that Kas has reported.

Jack & I just did another short production run to satisfy some recent demand.
If anyone, on this list is interested, we have a FoT price for you.

Please contact:

Jack Drews:          vinttr4@geneseo.net
Joe Alexander:       N197tr4@cs.com

Thanks,  Joe (A)