fot

[FOT] Re: Address needed

To: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Subject: [FOT] Re: Address needed
From: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 19:32:24 -0700
Tony says it's 6-2-1, but they made a new exhaust for it. Probably patterned
after what you had though. They also just recently repainted the thing really
well Tony says.  They took off all the paint, eliminated all the bondo and had
the aluminum body made perfect, In the process they were able to find the
original color and painted it a metallic acqua. Tony says it looks
incredible--I cant wait to see it.