fot

RE: [FOT] TR-6 Tires

To: <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [FOT] TR-6 Tires
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 20:28:03 -0500
I don't have advice specific to the TR-6.  But, when I was buying
replacement tires for my Miata, I had a revelation...  The question
is do you enjoy high grip tires, or do you enjoy sliding tires?  I
decided that I liked nice handling but lower grip tires - if I can
get some drift in the corners, or get a bit sideways that's WAY more
fun to me.  So, I ended up with Dunlops on the Miata and really enjoy them.

- Tony