fot

[FOT] TR4 Race Car

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] TR4 Race Car
From: Cofrog@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 17:47:47 EDT
I have run across a live axle TR4 race car that ran in RMVR about ten years
ago.  It is in the hands of the current owner who is talking about using the
frame on one of his street cars, putting the OD tranny in street car and
parting
the rest of it out.  He would consider selling the whole thing minus the
tranny.

The car was very competitive when last ran in RMVR.  The motor was
subsequently "blown" (broken crank?) and it was sold to the PO.  I would hate
to see
this car broken up.  I am considering buying it to save it from being broken
up.
If I bought it, I would have no need for another race car and would need to
sell it to someone to put it back on the track.  Car would need a motor and
transmission to be raced.  It would come w/it's current block (unk if damaged
or
not), a spare block and a stock high port head.  I will be inspecting the car
in the near future and will know more details then

I am asking to see if there would be any interest out there for someone to
purchase this car.  I am guessing the price would be about $4,000 or maybe
less.
 The car is in Denver. If there is any serious interest please let me know.

Dan Forgey