fot

RE: [FOT] Triumph frames

To: "Brett Johnson" <356drb@indy.net>,
Subject: RE: [FOT] Triumph frames
From: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 15:26:18 -0400
Has anybody ever  seen a TR2-3-4 that actually NEEDED a new frame? I have seen
some very rusted TR3's and 4's with decent frames, while I have seen very nice
IRS cars with frames that looked like swiss cheese.

Obviously, crash damage might necessitate a new frame, but tooling up for the
TR2-3-4 frames seems foolish...

Never heard of these guys, BTW. Heard of Ratco.

Henry Frye
Sent from my Treo PDA