fot

Re: [FOT] 110 MIG Welder

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: [FOT] 110 MIG Welder
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 01:06:44 GMT
I have been using my Lincoln 110V mig welder for about 18 years.
Using it with welding mix, rather than coated wire.  I think it is an
SP120, but I know that there are later models now.  Joe(B)

-- N197TR4@cs.com wrote:
help!  I am going to go shopping for an inexpensive 110 volt MiG
welder for
use on square tubing and light sheet metal.

I dont want the cheapest, but the best bang for the buck.

Clarke? I see some in the $300-400 price range on eBay, but have
looked at
nothing else.

Hobart & Miller seem to run at $500 plus...not sure I need to go that
high.

Thanks!

Joe (A)

PrivatePhone - FREE telephone number & voicemail.
A number so private, you can make it public.
http://www.privatephone.com