fot

Re: [FOT] Intoduction and Triumphs in Racing in the 50s

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [FOT] Intoduction and Triumphs in Racing in the 50s
From: Todd Redmond <alfetta95@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 17:19:23 -0400
Welcome Steven,

My father campaigned a Trimuph TR3A in the 60's. Steel Cities region.  He
ran all over the east coast.  The Glen, Cumberland, Nelson Ledges, Vineland
etc. You may or may not have seen him.  It was White then painted Gold. #95.
He had a teammate named Bob Stanford who, in the early years drove a twin
car.  They called them "Casper 1 and 2".

I'd like a copy of the list as well.

Good luck with the "Spit"

Todd Redmond
Triumph TR3A 1958