fot

Re: [FOT] Mid-Ohio race report

To: henry@henryfrye.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Mid-Ohio race report
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:49:41 EDT
In a message dated 10/16/2006 8:38:55 AM Central Daylight Time,
henry@henryfrye.com writes:

> PS. To all VSCDA members, this was Judy Cull's last event as registrar. It
> might be nice to drop her an email thanking her for all her great work.

This is a GREAT IDEA.

Because I am the VSCDA's Treasurer, I am one of a few who really knows just
how hard she works.  She is worth much more than we pay her.  She loves the
VSCDA like a child.  I am convinced that one of the reasons she is stepping
down
is 'burn out'.  When you are in a position like Judy holds, you are far more
likely to get a complaint than a compliment.  Some of those complaints can be
fixed and some can't.  They start mounting up, and soon you get tired of
dealing with them.  I think that probably happened to Judy, or we could have
enjoyed
her efforts even longer.  Regardless, as Henry says, KUDOS and GRATITUDE are
due her, and if you've raced with the VSCDA, take the time to send her an
email (go to the VSCDA website) and tell her you appreciate all of her past
efforts.

Bill Dentinger