fot

[FOT] TR5PI available in Maryland

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] TR5PI available in Maryland
From: herald948@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:52:51 -0400
Do I remember that someone on this list was looking for such a car? If
so, please contact me directly, as I know of one available in Maryland.

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>
across the web, free AOL Mail and more.