fot

Re: [FOT] Butch Cassidy Rides Again

To: jrhill@chorus.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Butch Cassidy Rides Again
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 01:38:48 GMT
I was there and he looks great for a guy his age.  There was no crowd
for qualifying since it was raining.  He sprinted from his canopy to
the tower and looked good.  My wife spoke to him in the tower as he
was trying to decide whether to go out for the 2nd qualifying session
in the rain.  The crowds showed up on race day so he stayed behind
the barricades at his canopy.  Joe(B)

-- "jrhill" <jrhill@chorus.net> wrote:
Per SpeedTV . . .

PL Newman won his class this weekend at a Lime Rock park event, at the
tender age of 81. We should all be so persistent.

Jim Hill
The first concept of superior principle is always defeated by the
perfected
example of established practice.
~ Laurence Pomeroy

PrivatePhone - FREE telephone number & voicemail.
A number so private, you can make it public.
http://www.privatephone.com