fot

[FOT] TR-2 For Sale

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] TR-2 For Sale
From: "Gary" <vintage.racer@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 15:39:24 -0800
Hello:

I recently had a look at an early TR-2 with a friend of mine who is looking
for one.  The car has a crinkled nose section (hit just under the drivers side
headlight), bondo in the passenger door, no top, worn tonneau cover, an OK
interior, good dash and windshield, rusty wire wheels (painted not chromed)
but is in running condition.  Asking price $17,500 but negotiable.

It looks to me like the whole front nose section should be replaced, to
expensive to have it repaired.  However, in checking catalogs for Moss,
Victoria British and Rimmer Bros it doesn't appear there is a true, small
mouth body section available.  Anyone suggest a supplier??

My friend is probably not going to buy the car so if anyone is interested,
contact me off-line for link to sellers website with specifics and pictures.

Disclaimer:  I have no connection with the seller, just providing info to
anyone interested.

Gary
'62 TR2