fot

[FOT] Ambro-Continuation of Build @ Wyotech (laramie, wy

To: triosan@gmail.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Ambro-Continuation of Build @ Wyotech (laramie, wy
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 09:30:20 EST
In a message dated 11/28/2006 6:20:55 PM Central Standard Time,
triosan@gmail.com writes:

Joe,

> So your mails made me check out Wyotech.  Cool school!  Why did you go?

Chuck Arnold

Chuck, et. al.,

Some of you asked, so I will tell. FoT Tom Chandler and I transported the
Ambro to Wyotech for the final build, with FoT Rick Junkermeier serving as the
Project Manager.

Wyotech is an absolutely fabulous top tier school with serious facilities,
serious students and serious instructors.  Contains All automotive tools known
to man and the folks to teach their use.  I could not be more excited.  They
have 7 campuses in North America, including two on GRM's doorstep in Daytona,
FL.

Emerging from WYOTECH sometime in 2007, will be an Ambro that will represent
the 'continuation of build' of the AMBRO as sports racer of the 60s. Following
some show duties scheduled in 2007, it will be on the track late 2007 or
early 2008.

There are several folks involved in this project, many are FoT, and it would
not happen without them. Thanks!

Regards,

Joe (A)