fot

RE: [FOT] blow-ups

To: <WEmery7451@aol.com>, <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [FOT] blow-ups
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 08:30:23 -0600
I wonder about the filter thing too. I know many spin on filters are
poor quality, just an unsupported media stuck together in a can. I use
Wix or Mobil One filters for that reason. Is there a fear that the oil
will bypass the filter?

There is always Wilbur and Wilfred, and the omnipresent Slick Willie.

Bob Kramer
Sales Manager
16415 North IH35
RDO Equipment Co.