fot

Re: [FOT] Dad's car

To: N197TR4@cs.com,richtr@erols.com,triumphs@consolidated.net,
Subject: Re: [FOT] Dad's car
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 00:04:46 -0600
My earliest memories are of working on the race car in the
garage.  For several years, Jack and I shared "old blue"
http://www.tonydrews.com/Jack_Car_1.htm .  Unfortunately, old blue
decided that 4 wheels were to
many.  http://www.tonydrews.com/Jack_Car_2.htm  So, Jack built a new
car http://www.tonydrews.com/Jack_Car_4.htm , and I bought John Lye's
car and converted it to (mostly) vintage racing specs (mosport 2003
page) http://www.tonydrews.com/RedRocketMosport2003/Mosport_June_2003.htm .

We were bench racing earlier this evening - my car and driver are
heavier than uncle jack, but are pretty equal on the track.  I'm
chalking it up to superior driving.  :)

- Tony