fot

Re: [Fot] TR2 Valve Cover Needed

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR2 Valve Cover Needed
From: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 08:01:04 -0800
Richard, do you race?  Are there any events suitable to a vintage TR in the
area of Wyotech?  I am 60 years old, a successful consultant nearing
retirement [next year].  I am actually considering going to a school like
Wyotech to aquire the skills needed to fabricate race cars [God klnows I
have done enough self learning on my TR5 over the lastr fedw years].
Chuck

--
Chuck Arnold