fot

Re: [Fot] SCCA Archives

To: "FOT@autox.team.net" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] SCCA Archives
From: alfetta95@optonline.net
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 19:52:10 +0000 (GMT)
 ***Bob Stanford beside him in his Morgan, along with Bruce
 Jennings in his  Porch. I believe that this is the year when Bob went to the
 ARRC in California.  Donna Mae Mims had it printed on the front page of the
pamphlet
 she sent out  about her Spring Fling Party***

 That was a "Redmond" built Triumph engine and gearbox in that
 Morgan!! I was a little terd then but remember the whole hype
 around my house of Bob going to Riverside. Made the local newspaper.

 Todd Redmond
TS29341