fot

[Fot] OK, lets try this so we can read it

To: fot@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] OK, lets try this so we can read it
From: malaboge@aol.com
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 23:55:09 -0500
OK fellow car spottersb&.Ibm stumped. I know the difference between
many cars, I can even tell the difference between a Lloyd and a
Goggomobil. BUT, Ibm out of knowledge when it comes to this one.
Last week I was crankin it over my favorite hill when I came up
behind this car. The guy was doin a pretty good job of the curves
and when he saw the M3 comin up behind him, he turned up the wick a
 bit and we had a good time. As I gained on him, the car appeared to
be an Acura and I didnbt pay much attention. But, as I got close
enough, the rear end didnbt seem quite right. Instead of the usual
Acura badging, the name bTuscanb stood out. The rear insignia was a
cloisonnC) Gothic bTb with heavy serifs and an arrow style end on the
bottom of the T. The T was chrome in a black backround in about a 3b
round insignia. The car had dual exhausts, appeared to be front
engined and rear drive and looked like a Japanese hot sport coupe.
When I finally passed the car, I noted that the front end had very
wide flat fenders (like an XJS with wide headlites) and the fenders
squeezed toward the front of the car so that the hood was very narrow
at the front and the grille which was just below the hood, was only
about 18b wide and about 4b high. There were no other markings on the
car and it definitely was a production vehicle, and no, it wasnbt
hot-rodded. Nothing quite looked like anything Ibve seen yet. It was
very stock looking, with factory looking wheels (perhaps 6b or 7b)
and no outrageous spoilers or the like.

SOOOOb&any new ideas for this olde dog?

And no, it wasnbt a TVR Tuscan. I have several TVR cars and am
familiar with the marque.

Still ponderin this oneb&.
                          Nick in Nor Cal