fot

Re: [Fot] Bullet Style Cameras

To: "Steven Groh" <sgroh1@comcast.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>, "R. John
Subject: Re: [Fot] Bullet Style Cameras
From: "Gary" <vintage.racer@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 19:19:17 -0800
Steven:

Here are a couple of websites regarding race cams:

www.raceoptics.com
www.racecam.com

Like you, I have been using a simple camcorder with motion stablization and
it works well since the camera and recorder are one unit.  However, I'd like
to find a bullet or "lipstick" style camera as well.  Would be interested in
what you find.

Gary
62 TR4
69 TR6