fot

Re: [Fot] Caliper questions

To: <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>, <Gt6steve@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Caliper questions
From: "Terry Stetler" <tlizzard@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 17:47:58 -0500
OK, now that you guys are getting rid of your Toyota calipers, I have a
question.  Will they work on a TR3 street car?  My 3 is still equipped with
the original type calipers, that resemble boat anchors to a great degree.
(Heavy they are, yes...).  What is needed to install the modern caliper on my
car?

Terry Stetler...