fot

[Fot] List question...I'm Back

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>, "Triumph List" <Triumphs@Autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] List question...I'm Back
From: "Martin Sukey" <trmarty@glwb.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 18:16:52 -0500
Thanks for all the replies folks. I was blackballed for not paying my
membership dues. Money orders have been mailed out made out to cash as
requested. I had no idea dues went up so much this year.

I called my provider and they assure me it was not on their end. Funny,
Checked a little while after I called and I was back receiving emails again.
Im sure it was just a coincidence.

Marty