fot

Re: [Fot] Aluminum Radiators and Electrolysis

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Aluminum Radiators and Electrolysis
From: "Marx Christian tr4-racing" <chris@tr4-racing.de>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 16:52:28 +0100
As far in know is the combination of aluminium and cast iron a unlucky
combination.
A copper core radiator is the protected part which is passivated very quickly
and the electrolysis.
With aluminium the core try to protect itself but it is only building a jelly
that is pumped through the system.
So a special fluid is needed with cast iron engine or the aluminium core will
get porose one day.

Chris