fot

[Fot] Clutch Plate

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Clutch Plate
From: Ron Jones <earthron@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 11:54:43 -0800 (PST)
A few months ago I bought a TR4 race car and have run into a problem. The
spline's on the input shaft on the transmission are 1"  in diameter. The the
clutch plates I have for stock TR2,3,4, and 6 all fit a 1.25 diameter shaft.
The transmission case is stamped CC 80444 and there are additional numbers of
11 RR 77  and either DB D7 or D3 D7 stamped below the CC#. Any idea what I have
and where I find a Clutch Plate for it?

  Ron Jones

  '58 TR3A  Disassembled - Last raced 1972
  '63 TR4 Race Car