fot

Re: [Fot] Gauges Sets?

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Gauges Sets?
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 07:05:41 -0600
I must have had HTML in my last response.  Let's try this again:

Cutoff switch is at http://www.racerpartswholesale.com/rebco5.htm
.  I've got the REB-1601500 which has a couple of posts for the
alternator too.  I MUCH prefer that switch over the models below it
on that web page.  Much simpler wiring than the ones where the
ignition goes through terminals on the switch.

- Tony