fot

Re: [Fot] Cutting Aeroquip Hoses..

To: "steve" <colordog.1@earthlink.net>, "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Cutting Aeroquip Hoses..
From: "David Talbott" <dtalbott@archrepro.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 17:58:12 -0700
Be aware that it sounds like the setup that you have now (in addition to being
ancient) is not really what most people think of as "Aeroquip",  but rather an
inexpensive faux Aeroquip that kinda looks like the real stuff, and at best it
may add some chafing resistance to the rubber hose, but not much else.  You
need to get a copy of an Earls Catalog ( http://www.holley.com/index.asp ) or
something similar, and start reading.  I suggest Earls only because of Carroll
Smith's relationship with them, which brings up the related subject of the
desirability of getting a copy of Smiths'  Nuts,Bolts,Fasteners and Plumbing
Handbook.  Be warned that the catalogs and the books are a lot cheaper than
the plumbing bits, but that's racing.

David Talbott, President
Architectural Reproductions, Inc.
Portland, Oregon