fot

Re: [Fot] TR6 Rad Fan Extension

To: "Don Carter" <don@carterdesignassociates.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 Rad Fan Extension
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 20:04:11 -1000
Uhhh. What?? I don't get it. Is this a street car that you want both
electric and crank driven fans? Most people building race cars use
the fan extension for a paperweight. If you're using a harmonic
balancer most of the ones I know of have no provision for mounting a
fan. It's generally assumed you're either going to run without one
and just use motion cooling, or you're going to add an electric fan.
I'm not sure what you're up to.

If you are calling the existing fan pulley a harmonic balancer then
you need to look again. It's just a pulley.
Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS