fot

Re: [Fot] oils

To: cak@dimebank.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] oils
From: William G Rosenbach <wgrosenbach@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 14:52:58 -0600
This is why I'm still confused. Is the synthetic oil capable of
withstanding the load by itself or must it have the Zn & P. Hearing from
lots of folks raving about NO wear found on tare down after extended run
time.

Have all ZN & P containing oils been made unlawful for street
applications?
On vehicles with OR without a catalyst?
Bill