fot

Re: [Fot] oils

To: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>,fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] oils
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 21:04:11 -0500
I'm sure they are assuming that it is being used in a modern,
cat-equipped car.  They don't want you to cook your cat by adding it
to the oil with each change, I would assume.  With the disclaimer,
they are disavowing any responsibility for its use as an
additive.  That doesn't necessarily mean that it's not a good
additive package, just that it's not the "intended" use.

I'm somewhat intrigued by their recommendation to coat the cylinder
walls with the stuff.  I our cars, I suspect that the rings would
have a hard time seating with that treatment.

- Tony