fot

Re: [Fot] [6pack] tr6 values

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>, Friends
Subject: Re: [Fot] [6pack] tr6 values
From: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 14:50:41 -0700
So I was at our vintage race novice/test tune day Friday.  Bill Hart [of the
"Hart" collection of cars, including the TR250] has a 1950's Ferrari to run
around the track with.  Someone joked about price/cost and everything being
for sale.  Just then a horse owner came buy and derided the cheap price of
things like cars -- get a championship horse and see the cubic dollars!
Chuck

--
Chuck Arnold