fot

[Fot] (no subject)

To: trmarty@hotmail.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] (no subject)
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 08:23:30 EDT
Marty Sukey has agreed to coordinate FOT Shirt Order. On top of other FoT
Volunteerism.

Marty's E-mail is   trmarty@hotmail.com

I have a list of folks interested that I will forward to Marty, but it would
be good to confirm with him, directly, on size and quantity and address.

Price needs to quoted. There could be as many as 50 ordered and this might
impact the price. Ted can you give me a quote on that basis?

Thanks Marty & Ted!

Joe Alexander

BTW, You new guys need to wear the FoT 'coat of arms' as presented by Greg
Petrolati on this quality T-Shirt.  Be part of the group.   </HTML>