fot

Re: [Fot] (no subject)

To: billb@bnj.com, N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] (no subject)
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 12:56:31 EDT
In a message dated 05/02/2007 11:31:52 AM Central Daylight Time,
billb@bnj.com writes:

> As you know I have a lot of FOT shirts. My wife is deeply sick of
> them. She particularly dislikes the coat of arms because she's a
> designer, and would want to do something far more trendy. Of course I
> like them a lot and wear them all the time.  I'd like to see a color
> other than white. It shows oil too quickly, and lord knows there's a
> lot of oil surrounding anything Triumph. I'd take five XL if I can
> get them in a stately grey, or even better, that kind of mottled grey
> that doesn't show oil until the shirt is actually saturated. And I'll
> have one in a size medium for my wife--it makes a lovely gift and
> sure she'll appreciate it.

Not only that...buying one for the wife in an XL size makes sense as well.
Oversized tee shirts make super 'Baby Doll' pajamas...and that's vintage
terminology.  XL is a better size for pajamas.  More comfortable.  Easy to get
out
of...and the baggier size leaves more to the imagination.  At some point in
life that becomes critical.

I look terrible in Tee Shirts, so most of mine go to the wife...who looks
great in them.  And when she gets up and moves around the bedroom, it looks
like
a couple of cats fighting in a burlap bag.  Yeah...get the XL for the wife.

Bill (Damdinger)