fot

Re: [Fot] Straight cut timing gear set

To: Jack W. Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Straight cut timing gear set
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 06:38:26 -0700
Actually, Jim was asking about the frictional losses of helical
timing gears--not something you worry about on a stock TR motor.
Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS