fot

Re: [Fot] Movie Night

To: Ernest Husmann <ehusmann53@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Movie Night
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 10:50:04 -0700
Well, I'd bring some california cheese but I hear you have to prove
you're gay to buy it, and I'm afraid I'd be stopped at the wisconsin
border and "searched".
Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS