fot

Re: [Fot] Alloy Valve Spring Retainers for TR6

To: Guyots3@wmconnect.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Alloy Valve Spring Retainers for TR6
From: chasgee@aol.com
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 13:43:17 -0400
I'm with Bill on this one.  Get titanium ones.  I've had failures with the
aluminum retainers, and I believe they were made from 7075, about as strong as
you can get.  Contact Jerry Barker, he's on this list and should be able to
help since they are the same as Spitfire.
Chuck Gee
Blacksmith Racing
Spitfire