fot

Re: [Fot] TR-6 Questions

To: <fot@autox.team.net>, "R. John Lye" <rjl@gt-classics.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR-6 Questions
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 10:36:13 -0800
John, the brake drums are available from Victoria British for a 240 Z.  The
center has to be opened a little to fit the hub, assuming you don't have
Z-car axels, and the groove from the back has to be trimmed to fit the
backing plate.
Good Parts(http://goodparts.com/) has the correct autocrossing parts for a
TR6.  I have both the front and rear bars and I'm very happy with them.
Ted Shumaker(http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com/) also has some parts that
may interest you and believe he can do some things with spring rates.
Both these companies can provide parts for high performance TR's
Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44