fot

Re: [Fot] Meet us at Miller - Miller Motorsports Park-UTAH

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>, "'Tony
Subject: Re: [Fot] Meet us at Miller - Miller Motorsports Park-UTAH
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 06:55:14 -0700
Jack, can you extend your visit a couple of days?  One of the bigger events
on the West Coast is the weekend of the 29th through the 1st, the Pacific NW
Historic races http://www.sovren.org/ .  Most of us TR guys will be getting
ready and going to the event as well as the club Tyee Triumph
http://www.tyeetriumph.org/, is usually well represented at this race.
The feature event is Trans Am cars which is great fun as well(bring your
earplugs).
Hope to see you when you're here and maybe you can make the event.
Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44