fot

Re: [Fot] Meet us at Miller - Miller Motorsports Park-UTAH

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Meet us at Miller - Miller Motorsports Park-UTAH
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 07:23:12 -0700
I was just looking at those dates again. You're going to be there
during the Pacific NW Historics!!  You and Tony should bring your
cars and do the race. It's at Pacific Raceways in Kent which is very
close to Federal Way. It's a big weekend and all the Triumph guys
will be there. You'd love Pacific Raceway--it's tricky and fun.  Lots
of elevation changes, compound turns, a long sweeper called Big Indy.
One of my favorite tracks.

Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS