fot

Re: [Fot] Window nets?

To: <Gt6steve@aol.com>, <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Window nets?
From: "Bob" <rdavis4@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 22:38:35 -0400
I used the Miata windowo net from Safe Quipe and made a couple of aluminum
1/4" "U" shaped brackets that monted to the inside door sill. Works perfect.
If you dodn't want make make your own get a couple drawer handles and screw
them to the sill. The Miata net has long adjustable straps. The top mount is
a spring loaded bar with two aluminum bracates at either end that rivet to
the inner roof sill.